VOIP (Voice Over IP) / PBX Solutions
Today's proprietary PBX system are expensive to deploy and maintain. Open source VOIP/PBX solutions offer a reliable and cost-effective way for the enterprise communications.
Benefits of Open Source VOIP/PBX Solutions
- Scalability. Traditional PBX (Private Branch Exchange) phone systems have a set number of ports for telephones to plug in to. VoIP systems
provide greater flexibility as you can run a number of ‘virtual users’ through each network socket.
- Reduce operating costs. Because a VoIP-enabled system is based on software rather than hardware, it is easier to manage and maintain. By adapting open source PBX solutions, an immediate saving on interoffice/remote branch toll charges.
- Improve productivity. VoIP treats voice as if it were any other kind of data, so users can attach documents to voice messages or participate
in virtual meetings using shared data and videoconferencing.
- Wireless-compatible. With a wireless LAN in place, mobile devices like PDAs and smartphones can use your VoIP system.
- Enhanced customer service. VoIP-enabled enterprise can allow greater customer service via Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) or Voice-enable applications.
- Dependable call management. Voice-related services, roaming, caller-ID, call forwarding and broadcast messaging, become simpler to maintain and can be updated as needed.
Advent Consulting provides professional expertise developing and integrating open source VOIP/PBX for your unique business organization. We offer complete low-risk, enterprise VOIP/PBX solutions that can integrate with your existing network delivering immediate ROI and strategic flexibility.
Ceylon Linux provides a full-featured PBX phone system that runs on a custom server sitting in your office. This custom server is simple to set up and it can be done through any Web browser in a matter of minutes. No phone training is required.
- Unlimited extensions, unlimited voicemail
- Powerful Auto Attendant with Scheduler
- Telcommuters keep their extension
- Multiple offices ready
- Easy to manage via Web browser
- Compatible with analog and IP phones
- Works with regular phone line or VoIP
- Name Directory
- Conference Calling
- Unlimited user license
- Call Forwarding
- Music On Hold
- Call Transfer
- Branch office support
- Reporting support
Ceylon Linux PBX can be operates in three distinct modes, VOIP, PSTN or PSTN-Fallback Mode. Voice Over IP allows users to take advantage of cheap long distance calling rates and free calling between corporate offices, branch offices and remote extensions. This configuration includes a server with Linux OS installed and deployed at your location for unlimited extensions. The server has 256 MB RAM and with a one-year off-site hardware warranty.